29 June 2012

[First Look] RoundCony



Hi, I am very happy to present you my new creation: RoundCony Icons!
This is very first look of these icons, because I'm still testing them on my new Samsung Galaxy S III!
The icon pack is full of almost 200 minimalistic icons with transparent background and black basis.
I want to redo some of the icons bases - which have some minor bugs, and then I will release the pack.

On this setup I'm using one of Jelly Beans wallpapers and minimalistic text for the battery.

What do you think about the icons? Share your thoughts in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/7/12 04:47

    the icons looks cool... when will u release em?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will release them soon, just want to add full collection of them.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm looking for a new icon set and these look great. Any updates on the release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those days I was busy and I couldn't, but this week will fix the bugs and the pack will soon be ready.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to that too :) those icons kickass!

      Delete

Popular Posts