05 May 2012

Windows 8 Android Phone


Hi guys, time for a new setup! I was...
...bored... and decided to make some changes on my phone.


I have made Windows 8 Android phone.

This is my own interpretation of Win8 for phones and it isn't official, but I like the result!

Here you have the minimalistic style of Windows and  all functionality of Android.

My metro icons are in 2 colors - light blue and orange-pink. In this screenshots you can see both colors in use.

The icons for Gallery and Pixlr-o-matic are with some pictures and there are some other variations. Only Facebook icon is in official color, but there are light blue and orange-pink versions.

If you have some questions please let me know in the comments!

What do you think about a tutorial for this?

Do you like the setup?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/5/12 16:13

    Ще може ли да направиш един урок по темата?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ще направя до ден-два и ще го пусна.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/5/12 13:29

    Благодаря

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts