02 July 2011

TornScreen

And a new setup.
This is like one of my last setups, except the lockscreen - brand new with new icons and modded widgetlocker skin.

I have made this to present my last modded wallpaper. You can find it at my dropbox.
Other things on the screen are Minimalistic Text, Extended Controls, mClock, custom icons.


On the lockscreen: minimalistic text, sms unread count.
You can find the wallpaper in my dropbox 
Icons are by Agamemmnon
Dock icons are in my deviantart


What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. can you share all the icons plz!?

    i like the wall with the street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorit! i hope you will share all details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/7/11 00:36

    Yup, this one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/7/11 12:38

    Any info on the icons and wallpaper on the lockscreen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good words!
    Now details are in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about the icons in the dock? i like them huu, i have customize my desire to the same it looks great!!

    hope you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are my TXTNeuropolIcons and I will share them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When do you share mate? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now the dock icons are available in this post and in the latest post from the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts