18 July 2011

TornGreen

I have played with the green wallpaper and some torn effects. The result is beautiful, I think!
The main thing is the torn effect. Also I like the purple color of sms unread count indicators.

Icons, shelves and the torn are part of the wallpaper. It is available in my dropbox.
If you use it - set the wallpaper scrolling to none in the launcher options.
In dropbox you can find lockscreen wallpaper too.
Other widgets are minimalistic text for the time, battery and lockphone shortcut; screen off and lock; sms unread count_purple and desktop visualizer.
On lockscreen I have minimalistic text for clock and date; sms unread count_purple and widgetlocker theme by dj carpenter, modded by me to fit with green background.
If you have some questions post a comment.
Do you like it?

7 comments:

  1. Hi, do you have any tutorial to do the wallpaper broken effects with photoshop?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make one and share it later this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VĂ­ctor21/7/11 02:23

    I read your blog every hour to see if it's ready... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry but I was busy! I will upload the tutorial tomorow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry!! ;) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torn Apart5/9/11 16:48

    Hi, can you share how to make the torn effect? It looks so awesome and artistic. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts