23 July 2011

BlackInspiration

Hi, my new setup inspired by...


I was inspired by a tablet Lenovo IdeaPad K1:
(picture is from GSMarena.com's blog)

I like these icons(or widgets) in the middle. Just make similar looking icons and use them in the setup.
First time I've tryed it with icons and only the background for the battery, date and clock were part of the wallpaper. But it doesn't work. Than I added these icons on the wallpaper and it started to work - after words they become symmetric and usable.
The widgets are minimalistic text for battery, clock and date; desktop visualizer with blank icon for the shortcuts and fancy widget pro for the weather.
I will remake this wall because I want to add extended controls in the corners of the icons. But now they are  too small and it's a bit messy when using other widgets.
The setup with only one screen becomes very useful and remains good looking.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/2/12 11:57

    Can you share your icons, font and your dockbar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24/2/12 11:58

    grate work btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. The font is Neuropol or Neuropol X I'm not sure. I will add the dock and the icons in my dropbox when go home and will post a link in the post.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts