23 June 2011

GrayGirls

Hi guys, I want to share this homescreens and a lockscreen with you.
The wallpaper is really inspiring with this girl in black and white.
I have modded the lockscreen wallpaper to look more mysterious. (:

On my homescreens I have used my MNML TXT ICNS with new font and minimalistic text.
Controls are Extended Controls and the weather - Fancy Widget Pro.
Wallpaper is in my dropbox.

On the lockscreen - modded wallpaper, minimalistic text and tasker for missed calls and unread sms.
Other used things are desktop visualizer and blank icon.
Widgetlocker theme is  here in my deviantart profile
Do you like it?
Comment and rate it!

6 comments:

  1. looks really nice! where can we download the wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my dropbox. Link is in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26/6/11 00:35

    Would you kind sharing that widget locker theme with the blue slider? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please share the Widgetlocker theme! :)

    it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now widgetlocker theme is in the post!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts