08 June 2011

GrayFlowers


Hi, today I want to share a beautiful screenshot with you! (:
I definitely like it!


This is my current setup:
2 screens with text based look.
right screen is my info screen with everything about date, clock, battery, weather etc.
On left screen are my shortcuts for recently used apps and extended controls.


widgets:
-minimalistic text (opificio font; for the battery and week bars - tutorial - in this case I have set normal text style to be a transparent)
-extended controls
-fancy widget pro (tick skin)
-wallpaper
-dock icons
-dock

This is everything, but if you have some questions - just ask about it. (:

Update: My home screen settings are 7 rows and 5 columns; 2-3 screens with 2nd for default; 
homescreen looping - real; transition effect - depending on my mood; auto-fit items - no.
On general settings - some hidden unused apps and keep in memory - checked.
Dock settings - 1 dock with no missed count and sms checked.
Appearance - hide notification bar - checked (I show it with slide-up on the centered dock icon).
Depends on the setup I use - disables wallpaper scrolling option.
I thing that's all. If you want something else just ask me. 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/6/11 00:47

    That looks great!
    Is the battery and the date (day) part of minimalistic text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. grayflowers post is edited and you can find something about the bars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/6/11 09:21

    Thanks for the tut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28/7/11 21:26

    pleas share your settings of launcher pro, how many column and row... etc. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm sorry for being late with the answer.
    The settings of my Launcher PRO are now in the post.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts