24 May 2011

SamsungGalaxyS2 Docks


Hello there! How are you?
I want to share these 3 docks. SGS2 style.


I'm with LauncherPro+ and usually there are 5 icons on the dock, however, you can use the first of the following (4 icons) with blank shortcut in the middle.

 The 1st dock with 4 icons.

The 2nd dock with 5 icons.
And the 3rd dock with 5 icons and labels .

For download - save pics or go in my deviantart

I made another experiment with icons on the wallpaper.There is no dock - the icons are part of the wallpaper. Over each, there is a transparent icon for shortcuts.
If you want to test it:

It looks really good. You have to use 2 screens for right positions and blank icon for shortcuts.
What do you think about the docks?

3 comments:

  1. is there a way to put them without integrating it in the wallpaper? if so, please tell me how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have explane in the post.
    U have 2 ways to use these docks.
    1st - Dock integrated in the wallpaper.
    2nd - From Launcher Pro settings u can change the dock to custom one and use my GalaxyS2 docks. I have posted them. With this u have the vision. To use shortcuts u have to change the dock icons with some blank icon. With this way u can change ur wallpaper freely. Is it clear now? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u fix it which is with undertext the icons look too big can u make it like SGS2 not too big ions .

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts