04 March 2013

Panels



Hi mates, very very long time without my posts but now I'm here again! hahaha

I had a lot of work and some other stuff happened to me but now I'm ready to continue my work with android customizations! Even to get my projects on the next level!

My first post after my absence is "Panels". It is a 3 screen setup with clear lines and a lot of wallpapers involved in it.
You can see that there are 3 thematic screens for my favorite apps, weather and phone.
They are switchable with this 3 little panels on the bottom.

In this setup I'm using Apex Launcher and the other apps are MultiPicture Live Wallpaper, Desktop Visualizer with blank icon, Minimalistic Text and Eye in the Sky for my weather forecast.
All the other stuff are part of the wallpapers.

I've been using it for 3 days now and it is really comfortable for everyday use.

Here is the link for a wallpaper pack if someone wants to try it - Panels


It is easy to make this setup but if you don't know how - just let me know in the comments and I will help you.
If you know my last tutorial - [tutorial] How to...pages, it will be easy for you to use this.

Do you like this setup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts